Bali International Spa Institute is an educational and vocational training
institutions,established in 2003 under the auspices of th STIE Triatma Mulya,
specifically engaged in the development of human resources in the Spa industry.
Bali International Spa Institute's vision is to become one of the educationa
l institutions that havea moral responsibility in developing the quality of education
in particular in the field of Spa and generally improve the quality of Indonesian
human resources in the field of Spa, in order to Bali International Spa Institute
can play an active role in the Spa industry in Indonesia and internationally.
Spa develop appropriate vocational education development in the field of science
and technology is superior, cost efficient and effective manner to the public at both
the regional, national and international. Participate actively produce human resources
professional, competent and ready to face global competition.
Education programs and training courses Internaational Spa Bali Spa Therapist
Institute aims to assist the Government in alleviating unemployment and providing
specialist skills in the field of Spa so that learners can be directly deployed to
the world of work where the Spa industry is currently growing rapidly and
requires a lot of skilled and competent.
TARGET results to be obtained
In quality, the education and training at the Bali International Spa Institute
will be directly applicable in the Spa industry. Education and training
directed to approach 20% theory and 80% practice, so students will
be students of skilled labor, competent and professional to immediately
enter the workforce.
· Supporting facilities such as;
co-operatives, cafeteria and a spacious parking area.
· The staff and instructors who are experts in their field,
and certified competence.
· Short courses
· Diploma 1 (Spa Therapist)
· Executive Course (Spa Therapist)
To the practice of fieldwork, carried out at Spa Center who has done a cooperation
agreement with the Bali International Spa Institute, such as;
A. Puri Saron Villa & Spa, Madangan - Gianyar, Bali
2. Hello Bali Sport Massage & Sauna, Jl. By Pass Ngurah Rai - DPS, Bali
3. Asri Lestari Spa, Jimbaran Puri Ratu, Jl. By Pass Ngurah Rai - Jimbaran.
4. Tallaso Spa at Grand Mirage, Jl. Tanjung Benoa - Nusa Dua, Bali
5. Prana Spa at The Villas, Jl. Kunti - Seminyak, Bali
6. My Spa, Jl. West Gatsu - Kerobokan, Bali
7. La Spa at Nove Hotel, Jl. Tanjung Benoa - Nusa Dua, Bali
8. Le Spa at Sofitel Hotel, Jl. Abhimanyu - Seminyak, Bali.
9. Santi Mandala Resort & Spa, Ds. Rock - Gianyar, Bali
10. Spa in Kuta Paradiso, Jl. Kartika Plaza - Kuta, Bali
11. Santika Resort Jl. Kartika Plaza - Kuta, Bali
A. Tips and Toes, Dubai
2. Snip Salon And Spa, Goa India
3. Medical Treatment Ajanta, Mumbai India
4. Holliday Inn Hotel, Malacca Malaysia
5. Sompoton Spa, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
We hope that the Bali International Spa Institute gained the confidence to
implement the program in the field of Education and Training Spa Therapist
program and assist the Government in creating a skilled, competent in areas
that could become economically independent, helping to reduce unemployment
and employment opportunities in the field of new is still potential.
For further information, contact:
SPA BALI INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE
Jl. Mountain stronghold, Dalung, Kuta, Bali
Tel. (0361) 425761 ext.147, Fax: (0361) 4129722